Welcome to Ziferblat Media City
Everything you receive is free, the coffee the cake, the wifi, everything, you pay only for the time you spend at just 8p a minute.
MediaCityUK is home to a wealth of talent and creativity. Ziferblat’s playful environment is designed to both spark inspiration and entertain guests who visit. With MediaCityUK’s help, Ziferblat spoke to hundreds of future guests in the area to help get their feedback and create a branch in their ideal image. Split over two levels in the base of the Tomorrow Building, the interior combines the building’s studio warehouse aesthetic with a cosy vintage sitting room. Ziferblat’s largest branch to date acts as a welcomed respite from the bustle of life on the Salford waterfront.
8am – 8pm Weekdays
10am – 6pm Weekend
**Please be advised we will be closed for three days from the 5th – 7th December for a private event. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.**
+44 (0)161 806 0714
MapTomorrow, MediaCityUK, Salford M50 2AB
- Driving and Parking
- MediaCityUK is a two minute drive from M602 and about 10 minutes from Manchester city centre.
From the M602 Junction 2, follow brown signs for The Quays and MediaCityUK via A576.
From Manchester city centre, use the Inner Ring Road via A57 Regent Road – signed M602. From the A57 follow the brown signs to The Quays and MediaCityUK along the A5063 (Trafford Road and Broadway).
The Garage, MediaCityUK’s main multi story car park is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and is right next to Ziferblat.
- Cycling and Walking
- We are easy to get to by bike or on foot using a network of direct and safe cycling/walking routes.
National Cycle Network (NCN) Route 55 runs through the heart of MediaCityUK, and other routes that also run to and from MediaCityUK include; Irwell River Park, Broadway and Coronet Way and Cross Lane/The Quays. You can download TfGM’s cycle maps here.
- From Manchester city centre, it takes 25 minutes on the x50 (departs Piccadilly Gardens).
- From Salford Crescent, it takes 20 minutes on the CityConnect50 (departs Salford Crescent Station).
- Trams from Manchester city centre run every 12 minutes on the Eccles line.
- The tram service connects directly to Manchester Piccadilly, Manchester Victoria and Deansgate train stations.
- The CityConnect 50 bus connects directly to Salford Crescent Station.